Wednesday, September 07, 2011

This morning is starting off cool again like yesterday.  When I checked around 8:30 am, it was 65 degrees.  The hummers are out -- I've seen 5 or 6 the last couple of days.  Tried to get some pictures, but they move so fast.  My biggest problem is squirrels in my bird feeders!  And when I scare them off, they launch off the feeders scattering more seeds than they eat!

Dang Squirrel!  Sitting below the bird feeder.

I wish I could get started in my garden.  I'm waiting to find the buried electrical lines, and the water line as well, but I may just have to guess at that.  Need both of these to determine where to set the fence posts.  I want to have raised beds, but I might just put in amendments and such in the areas I want.  I can't afford to spend much more money until I get a job.  But the cooler mornings are really nice.

No comments: