Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A new evolution in my life

Hello Friends,

It has been 5 years since I posted.  I have tried a few things since this blog started as a birding blog.  Since my husband died, it's been a challenge for me to continue with birding, but I am slowly getting back into it.   Yesterday (April 23, 2018) was the seventh anniversary of his death.  On those anniversaries, I usually try to get out and do something to keep my mind off of it.  This year, I went kayaking down the Colorado River (the one in Texas).  I saw several shore birds, which I am no longer able to identify, a few Anhingas, a King Bird, several gull-like birds in a flock, Red Shouldered hawks and most especially a Bald Eagle!  I know he would have loved that!

I may pick up more on this blog soon, but for now I am starting a new blog just for Kayaking and RV'ing.  Please visit it at https://2lolsadventures.blogspot.com/.

No comments: