Friday, March 01, 2024

Crazy Week!

 I'm trying to post twice a week, but this week has gotten past me.  I am aware of 3 people that I know who passed away on Thursday, one was a friend from my Church.  In addition, I will be participating in a Speech Contest tomorrow.  I have accomplished some things this week, however!

  • I made an appointment with my House Leveler who will be out week after next
  • I bought some more blocks for building the raised beds
  • Altered some plans based on a different re-use for the "greenhouse"
    • Probably will be a run for the chickens
    • Will not be moving it, so current fencing will be a smaller area
Some things that need to happen soon are:
  • Get some help with the fencing (specifically putting up the posts)
    • Probably should buy a gate (or two)
  • Get the raised beds put together
  • Get more compost soil (my friend with the trailer to get the soil currently has a day job).
I'm sorry this post is really brief.  Time got away from me this week.

Here is a photo of the garden area:


Until next time,

Stormy


No comments: