Tuesday, May 16, 2006

House Keeping

I've been a bit remiss at keeping up with posts of late. After all the problems I had trying to upload a photo that was WAY too big, I dropped back on my daily posting.

In the mean time, we've gotten some modern amenities at the cabin, so no more beating out the clothes on a stone at the creek! (just kidding) And a lot of changes at work have had me working and studying evenings and weekends the last week or so. So those two areas have kept me pretty busy. Hopefully, I'll be posting more regularly again.

For those of you who may want to follow the blog through an RSS aggregator and don't have an automatic tool to add a blog to your reader, I have added my site feed at the bottom of the right-hand navigator bar. Sorry, I don't have the little "RSS" graphic handy. ;-)

No comments: